Friday, April 29, 2016

And so it begins... Chapter One.

As most of you know, my life has been a bit of a whirlwind--a wonderfully epic whirlwind, but a whirlwind nonetheless--these past six months. From releasing the final Ending Series book, Before The Dawn, in November, followed by the holidays and the release of book one, Whatever It Takes, in my new series, to getting married and travelling from February through April, it's been a crazy-ass ride. But now, it's time to get down and dirty and finally start writing book two, Nothing But Trouble.

The goal is to get this book out before Christmas, and I've picked an unofficial date in December, which I'll reveal once I've made more progress on the manuscript. For now, let the creativity flow, the voices speak, and the endless nights and nail-biting days begin.
Here I go....

Book Two, Nothing But Trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment