Thursday, November 27, 2014

...Being Grateful...

While I strive to take the time to stop and remind myself how grateful I am and why, life takes over. I get busy, the time passing so quickly that I can't figure out where it's actually gone, but I miss it all the same.

Where does time go? In a puff, it's gone. It just disappears, leaving behind a haze of should'ves, could'ves and would'ves. BUT wonderful memories are interspersed among hindsight and those pesky second guesses that are permanently etched in the crinkles of time as well. That--remembering those things that would otherwise be fleeting smiles or belly laughs long forgotten--is what Thanksgiving is about: consciously taking the time to wave away the haze in order to gain some clarity.

Even though I don't say it enough, I am grateful for so many things. I could never name them all, but here are a few...

                                                                         -Dennis-

                                                                           My friends...


                                                                 ----My family---
                                              
   
                                                                           ~Beast~
                                                                     
                                                                       ~Sunshine~

                     ---Entertainment - TV - Music - Movies for I'd be uninspired without them---


                                                                               Nature~~~~


                                                                                        
 What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment